DiRT 4 takes the passion and authenticity of off-road racing to the next level, while more reintroducing players to white lorries and buggy races in Landrush. You can see the trailer ad now:
DiRT 4 has a game change system called Your Stage; An innovative rally route creation tool that allows you to produce an almost infinite number of unique stages at the push of a button. You want your location and began the route parameters, then your stage does the hard work to create a unique rally stage that you can compete with, share with your friends and then challenge them to earn you time. Its stage allows qualified rally players to create longer and more technical routes, while newcomers can create simpler and shorter routes as they perfect their skills.
With DiRT 4, Codemasters has sought to combine levels of excitement and realism from last year's DiRT Rally with the fearless excitement, accessibility and adrenaline races previously seen in its acclaimed DiRT 2 and DiRT 3 prequel.
With classic rally races that continue to build on the foundations of the Colin McRae Rally Games, the concussion contests of the FIA Rallycross World Championship, the crazy battles for truck and buggy races and the scandalous fun of the open events At Joyride They will face challenges from places spanning three continents.
- MORE THAN 50 OF THE Powerful CARS YOU FIND OUT - Including Ford Fiesta R5, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI, Subaru WRX STI NR4 and Audi Sports Quattro S1 E2
- 5 INCREDIBLES RALLY LOCATIONS WITH MILLIONS OF ROUTES - Australia, Spain, Michigan, Sweden and Wales
- THE Standard GAME OF THE FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CHAMPIONSHIP - Race in Montalegre, Lohéac Bretagne, Hell, Hells and Lydden Hill in a multitude of different series
- LANDRUSH - Short Track Racetracks in Pro Buggies, Pro-2 Trucks, Pro-4 Trucks and Crosskart in California, Nevada, and Mexico
- JOYRIDE - Laptime challenges, abrupt challenges, free play area and challenges for friends
- DEFEAT ACADEMY - Take place at DirtFish Rally School in Washington, USA, learn the skills, techniques, and practice to become the best!
- RACE MODE: Create your driver, compete across disciplines, earn sponsors and build your team with clear goals and rewards
- COMPETITIVE GAME - Daily, weekly and monthly challenges against peers around the world
- NEXT GENERATION OF RACENET - Live Ladder, Leagues and Tournaments, Multi-platform Leaderboards, Improved CREST Telemetry System
- TUNING - Adjust your settings according to vehicle conditions, track and time to best suit your racing style
- DAMAGE AND REPAIR - Wear is faithfully recreated with an improved and realistic damage model. Damage can be repaired by hiring engineers to work in the service area of the equipment between stages but with a finite amount of time available.
Required PC Hardware and OS Info:
- Microsoft / MAC OS: Windows XP - Windows 7 - Windows 8
- PC CPU: Pentium 3 - Pentium 4 - Dual Core - Core Duo - Core i5
- RAM: 128 MB
- Hard Disc Space: 500 MB
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce or AMD Radeon HD series.
- VGA Memory: 256 MB
- Network Connection: High-Speed Internet or DSL for Multi-Player Online Gaming.
- Optical Drive Player - DVD or CD-ROM.
Application Details & Info:
- App Size: Na
- App Version:
- License: Freeware
- Platform: Windows