It allows you to create and burn audio CDs or data with any Windows PC with a CD burner installed.
With Express Burn you can burn a data or audio CD quickly and easily by dragging the files you want to the Express Burn icon and clicking Record. The software then does all the rest converting the files if necessary. It is also the world's fastest CD burning program using proprietary optimization systems. But do not believe us, try for yourself. Express Burn is free.
We make Express Burn free in the hope that you will like it so much that you will decide to upgrade to Express Burn Plus. The plus version includes more advanced features such as the ability to create and burn ISO images and, for audio CDs, support for many more file formats (the basic version only supports wave and mp3). You can download the Express Burn Plus demo here or buy it here.
- Write both data CDs (for files) and audio CDs (for playback on CD players).
- Records recordable CDs (CDRs) and recordable CDs (CDRW).
- Jolliet support and CDA formats.
- Data CDs support multilevel folders and long file names.
- Audio CDs are recorded with direct digital recording (perfect audio quality is maintained).
- For audio CDs, it supports wave, mp3, WMA, AU, AIFF, RA, Ogg, FLAC, arc and a number of other audio file formats.
- Data CDs are fully compatible with the ISO-Joliet extension.
- Includes command line operation for automation and integration with other programs.
- Simple and easy-to-use interface for everyday operation.
- Windows 95 / NT4 / 98/2000 / Me / XP / 2003.
- Pentium 1MHz or higher with at least 16MB of RAM (32MB for 2000 / XP / 2003).
- CD-ROM drive that supports recording.
Important Information Of Software
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
April 30, 2017