A Strong audio player that lets you listens to your favorite music with superb sound quality. AIMP Classic is an audio powerful that lets you listen to your favorite music with superb sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp), so you get used to it very quickly. It can also be customized with skins.
The program includes an 18-band equalizer, a viewing window to display rhythmic visual effects and playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless loop of music and practice volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks.
Moreover, the main functions of the player can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys. Besides playing music, AIMP Classic features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags.
AIMP Classic is based on low well-known audio engine, so it's easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the capabilities of the player.
- Download AIMP 4.00.1675 added to RC 3
- Options dialog: the "OK" button has been added
- Options: Dialogue multiple skin selector frame
- Playlist: Added the ability to re-scan the tags of the selected files only
- Audio Converter: MP3 Encoder - adds an ability to select the sampling rate target
- Tag Editor: An ability to select all types of labels by clicking
- Fixed: Playlist - M3U - analyzer works with comments incorrectly
- Fixed: skin - No contextual menu of the window in mini player
- Fixed: Skin Engine - Changing processes incorrectly tone for sources of some elements
- Fixed: Skin Engine - small bugs were fixed
- Fixed: Music Library - AIMP3 Import DB - labels can not be imported
- Fixed: SACD - search works correctly when the file of that size is played over 4 GB
- Small errors were fixed
- Android updated to version 1.01
- Common: the "jump to file" function does not create a new process from Windows Explorer now (thanks to Alex)
- Players: Playback quality has improved for music tracker
- Plugins: The analog meter display now distributed as a separate supplement
- Plugins: Last.fm - State scrobbled are now displayed in the notification area icon
- Fixed: Audio Converter - the "Move exit" option - no ability to write the symbol ":".
- Fixed: Sound Engine - hangs while reconnecting the device
- Fixed: Common - an edit field can not be focused by clicking the right mouse button
- Fixed: Player - tail shuffler is reset when the application is closed
- Fixed: player - track may be played twice in some cases if the random mode is active.
- Fixed: Tag Editor - an error occurs during the reading of files in AIFF format if the file contains the filler at the end of file
- Fixed: Skin Engine - insects with window positioning
- Fixed: Accessories - few errors in the API
- Fixed: Accessories - Last.fm - painted incorrectly progress scribbler
Important Information Of Software
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
April 07, 2017