VirusTotal Scanner is the desktop tool to quickly make Antivirus using VirusTotal.com VirusTotal.com is a free online scanning service that scans suspicious files using more than 40 antivirus applications. It facilitates the fast detection of viruses, worms, Trojans, all types of malware and provides reliable results that avoid any False Positive case.
'VirusTotal Scanner' is the desktop tool that helps you to quickly scan your file using VirusTotal without actually loading the file. It performs Hash-based scanning directly on VirusTotal, thus reducing file load time. It comes with an attractive and easy-to-use interface that makes VirusTotal's scanning process simpler and faster. You can simply right-click on your file and start the scan.
It is a totally portable tool but also comes with the installer for local installation and uninstallation. It works on a wide range of platforms from Windows XP to Windows 8.
- Easily and quickly perform VirusTotal scanning of your file.
- Perform a Hash-based analysis without uploading the file.
- On the right, click the context menu to start it directly by right clicking on the file.
- "Drag and drop" function to quickly choose the file
- Displays VirusTotal detailed report
- Very easy to use with an attractive interface
- Completely portable tool and can be run directly
- Includes an optional installer for local installation and uninstallation.
Now remember and automatically restore the previously scanned file. Few minor changes to the user interface.
Important Information Of Software
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
November 14, 2016