Sweet Home 3D is a free interior design application that helps you draw the plan of your house, organize the furniture in it and visit the results in 3D.
Draw straight, round or slanted walls with precise dimensions using the mouse or keyboard.
Insert the doors and windows into the walls by dragging them into the plan, and let Sweet Home 3D calculate your holes in the walls.
Add furniture to the plan of an extensible and searchable catalog organized by categories such as kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom ...
Change the color, texture, size, thickness, location and orientation of furniture, walls, floors, and ceilings. When designing the home in 2D, view it simultaneously in 3D from an aerial point of view, or navigate it from a virtual visitor's point of view.
Write down the plan with room areas, dimension lines, text and show the north direction with a compass rose.
Create photo realistic images and videos with the ability to customize lights and control the effect of sunlight according to the time of day and geographical location.
Import the home plane to draw walls over it, 3D models to complete the default catalog and textures to customize surfaces.
Print and export PDF, bitmap or vector graphics, videos and 3D files in standard file formats.
Expand the features of Sweet Home 3D with add-ins programmed in Java or develop a derived version based on its Model View Controller architecture.
- Fixed textured floors under Mac OS X with Java 7/8.
- Fixed a 3D view issue that is displayed in a separate window on a second screen under Mac OS X with Java 7/8.
- Fixed an error in the furniture import wizard in some settings running Mac OS X with Java 7/8.
- Updated version of Java 3D to 1.6.0-pre11 / JOGL 2.2.4 for the Mac OS X version running on Java 7/8.
- Increased maximum memory used by Sweet Home 3D under Windows 64-bit.
- The updated certificate used to sign programs.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Important Information Of Software
November 17, 2016