Access all your data anytime, anywhere from any device.
Unlike Dropbox, SugarSync allows you to back up your existing folder structure. Once the files are synchronized: Add or edit a file on one device and it is instantly available in the same location on all your devices. SugarSync makes it easy to access all of your folders through any of your devices, which makes it easy to get things done while giving you the reassurance that your important files are always protected. Access your folders instantly from your other PCs or mobile devices with our instant file synchronization technology.
Powerful and Simple
Synchronize only a few folders or synchronize all your folders. Just right click on any folder to add it to SugarSync. The entire folder is continuously backed up in real time, allowing you to access your folders anytime, anywhere from any PC, Mac, iOS or Android device. Start editing a file on your office PC and ending at home on your local Mac.
Secure File Sharing
Whether collaborating on team projects, distributing view-only files, or simply posting links to documents on the Web, you have complete control over how you share your files. Invite specific people to access your files and control if they can only view or edit them as well. Is it not necessary to restrict access? Generate a public link so that anyone with the link can see your files.
Remote cleaning of your data
Remote Wipe simplifies the removal of all synchronized files from a PC or Mac in the case of loss or theft. It also facilitates the transfer of ownership of a computer - you can be sure that all personal data stored in the cloud has been removed from a machine after you have used Remote Wipe. And, because data stays in the cloud, it can easily sync with a new replacement device. We believe that we are the only company that provides this level of control and security for both a PC or Mac owner.
Getting things are done on the go. Use SugarSync on your iOS or Android phone or tablet to access, share and manage your files from anywhere. Edit a file and update instantly so you can see the latest version when you're back in the office or at home.
- We added the ability to pause SugarSync transfer activities
- The search is now done throughout the account, it is not limited to the Folders view. It will display the files that are in the deleted items folder, even allowing you to go right to that item through a simple right-click.
- No more splash screen when restarting the computer
- Visibility to view shared items that have been deleted by others
- This can be turned on or off in the Deleted Items view
- These items can be restored, deleted, or moved to a new location
- Shows who deleted the item
- Displays the last known location of the deleted item.
- Stability improvements for Mac OSX
- Bug fixes in Windows
Important Information Of Software
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
November 20, 2016