Free, open source and cross-platform and email application that combines common web applications in one.
The new way of organizing your services. Rambo gives you the ability to add common services as many times as you need, all in one place. It is perfect for people who work with many services for business and private accounts.
- Displays notifications natively if the messaging service supports it.
- If you use Rambox on different computers, you can synchronize your configuration.
- Ask for a password each time Rambo opens.
- You can block Rambo if you are going to be out for a period of time.
- Disable all sounds and notifications.
- You can add any personalized service of your choice.
- Reorder the services in the tab bar and group into two groups (left and right).
- Whenever you have something new to check, you will see a badge on the service tab and on the taskbar icon.
- Rambox always runs and can be accessed in the system tray.
- You can configure to open Rambox automatically.
- You can add custom behaviors if you want.
- Configure Rambox to use a proxy if your network blocks some services.
- No personal information will be stored. Sessions will be kept using the partition: persist attribute for Web views. So every time you open Rambox, your sessions will stay alive until you remove the service. Synchronization function Use Auth0 for single sign-on authentication and token-based authentication with integration with Firebase to store the services the user is using (and configuration of each service such as name, alignment, icon, etc.).
- Notice of fixed certification. (# 460)
- Login has been resolved to use Rambox account synchronization.
- Improved Master Password window.
- Fixed bug related to unread count in enable / disable services.
- New Load Screen.
- Help-> Tools menu has been added to the clear cache and local storage.
- Donation through BountySource.
- Fixed white page error by disabling Hardware Acceleration in Preferences (Linux).
- Improved loading speed.
- New services added
- open mailbox
- Cisco Spark
- The minimized startup error in MacOS has been fixed.
- Fixed window size error in system tray double-click.
- Added shortcuts (Ctrl + PG_UP and Ctrl + PG_DOWN).
- Corrected the error in the service switching with shortcuts.
- Improved Firebase synchronization.
- Menu added (View-> Update current service) and shortcut (Ctrl + Shift + R) to reload the current service.
- The HipChat login and session error has been fixed.
- Fixed imports the most unread amount for group channels.
- Fixed minor bugs and code improvements.
- Improvements to the user interface.
Important Information Of Software
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
November 19, 2016