PicoTorrent is designed to be a small and easy-to-use BitTorrent client with little memory usage. We have made PicoTorrent go back to basics of what is needed from a BitTorrent client. There are no carefully selected ads and a native user interface that seamlessly integrates with your desktop.
PicoTorrent is a small BitTorrent client for Windows. It is written in C ++ using Rasterbar-lab torrent and the crude Win32 API.
Simple and native user interface
PicoTorrent is built directly into the Windows APIs, which means it is native to all versions of Windows. We designed it to be as simple as possible, and all torrent controls are hidden in context menus.
- PicoTorrentCore now builds successfully on GCC
- PicoTorrent now has a permanent peer ID (-PI-).
- Show warning if a user tries to add a torrent already in the session.
- All dialogues now focus horizontally on his father.
- Add a General Page to the Torrent Details dialog box.
- Add a WebSocket API. (# 238)
- Add a storage mode option to the add torrent dialog box.
- Add a relationship column to the list view of torrents.
- Updated German translation.
- Display the text bar in the center of the text.
- Restore OpenSSL to support HTTPS trackers.
- Refactor how PicoTorrent is initialized with default values and paths.
- Refactored configuration.
- Use dynamic links for all dependencies.
- Add translation to Finnish.
Important Information Of Software
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
November 28, 2016