Run Windows apps without Windows, Windows applications integrated into Mac OS X. With CrossOver Games, you can run many popular Windows games on Intel OS X Mac or Linux PC.
CrossOver comes with an easy-to-use, single-click interface, which makes installing the game simple and quick. After installing the game integrates with the desktop. Just click and run! It's like Windows on a Mac or Linux, but no windows. Do not restart without switching to a virtual machine, and no Windows Operating System license required.
CrossOver Games is built on the latest versions of Wine, based on contributions from both CodeWeavers and the open-source Wine community, and then carefully hand-crafted by Stefan Dösinger and Henri Verbeet, our own Wine / Games connoisseur.
CrossOver Games aim to bring you the latest, greatest, bleeding edge improvements in Wine technology. This means that the newest games run faster and better under CrossOver Games than in other versions of crossover, or another version of free Wine, for that matter. If you need better fps on Linux or Mac so you can frag your buddies: check out CrossOver Games.
- He worked around the elbow '' backward error in the Rift lion.
- Fixed behavior of Plants Vs. Zombies in windowed mode.
- Improved loading and playing Portal 2.
- Fixed "Add friend character 'behavior in StarCraft 2.
- Fixed Perfect World International launcher.
- Added tag '' sailed to format crosstie. This allows the crosstie to install and detection of the game through Steam.
Important Information Of Software
Oct 05, 2016