Like WhatsApp Web, the desktop application is an extension of your phone: the application reflects the conversations and messages from your mobile device.
WhatsApp Desktop Application gives you a new way to stay in touch anytime, anywhere - whether on the phone or computer at home or at work.
The new desktop application is available for Windows 8 and Windows 10, and Mac OS 10.9 and above, and is synchronized with WhatsApp on your mobile device. Because the application runs natively on the desktop, will support native desktop notifications, better keyboard shortcuts, and more.
When you download and open the application, scan the QR code using the WhatsApp application on your phone (WhatsApp Web search Settings menu). Like WhatsApp Web, the new desktop application that allows messages with family and friends while your phone stays in your pocket.
Whatsapp is too available for these mobile platforms: Android, Apple iOS, and Windows Phone.
- No hidden costs: Once you and your friends download the application, you can use it to chat as much as you need. Send a million messages a day to your friends! WhatsApp uses your Internet connection: 3G / EDGE or Wi-Fi when possible.
- Multimedia: Send video, images and voice memos to your friends and contacts.
- Group Chat: Enjoy group chat with your contacts. Add or Remove group participants, change group subject and set a group icon.
- Personal: Set a profile photo which will be displayed to all your contacts
- No international charges: As there is no added value to send an international email, there is no cost to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends all over the earth, as long as they have WhatsApp Messenger installed and avoid those pesky international SMS costs.
- Say no to pins and usernames: Why the trouble of having to remember yet another PIN or username? WhatsApp run with your phone number, just like SMS would, and integrates seamlessly with your existing address book phone.
- No need to enter / exit: No more confusion about getting logged off from another computer or device. With push notifications, WhatsApp is ever on and always connected.
- No need to add friends: Your Address Book is used to automatically connect you with your contacts. Your contacts who already have WhatsApp Messenger will be automatically displayed in Favorites similar to a buddy list.
- Offline messages: Even if you need your push notifications or turn off your iPhone, WhatsApp will save your note offline until you retrieve them during the next application use.
- And more: Share location and places, Exchange contacts, Custom wallpaper, sounds custom notification, landscape mode, timestamps of messages, chat history mail, broadcast messages and media to several contacts at once, and more.
Important Information Of Software
Windows XP / Vista / 7/8/10
May 12, 2016