Balabolka is an application that gives you the opportunity to convert their text to speech and have Microsoft Anna read it all back to you. It supports several types of input files but works equally well when the text is written yourself.
If you have the right tool at hand, this application can be extremely useful for storing audio recording and its integration into a YouTube video or a similar application. Balabolka is equipped with a clean, intuitive design and allows you to adjust a variety of features to suit your individual needs.
Even it provides a tool Clipboard monitoring and batch file converter. All customization options and features included Balabolka make the perfect app for anyone looking for the versatile text software.
- Supports various input file types (TXT, EPUB, CHM, DOCX, DOC, HTM, HTML, etc.).
- Allows you to adjust the tone and volume level speed for Microsoft Anna.
- Is able to find pairs of rules and names in the text.
- You can see the text easily modified.
- Supports batch conversion and text extraction actions.
- A manual search function.
- Allows you to easily edit ID3 tags.
- Multi-language support.
- Gives you the ability to divide and convert tracks to other audio formats if desired (WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, etc.).
- Allows you to insert audio clips.
Balabolka 220.127.116.112 is licensed as Freeware for the Windows / OS platform. Balabolka is provided as a free download for all software users (Freeware).
Important Information Of Software
May 23, 2016